Monday, December 26, 2005

It's THAT time again . . .

I am delighted to be in a position to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope and trust that 2006 will be a healthy and happy year for everyone who has been keeping an eye on these pages.

I have to apologise to those of my readers who have been missing my pages in recent times however I have been in a position where I have returned to work full time and I do mean full time.

I have been involved in contract management recently - as subject that I have had very little previous experience with and which has required a very vertical learning curve. The trauma is not yet over as I will actually have to go back to work in between Christmas and the new year break to finalise matters and so am spending what little time I have available to wish everyone a healthy and happy new year.

I hope that in the new year I will have a little more time available to write in this blog and to comment on the events of the day.

For all those who have followed my missives in the last year or so I say thank you and hope that you will be available to follow my commentary in the next year.


No comments: