Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photos from Before During and After the wedding - just photos.

Courtesy of the intrepid paparazzi otherwise known as Kathleen - here are her photos for our clamouring public.

By the way, the chappie with the puzzled look holding up a wedding certificate is of course none other than the person who actually writes this drivel - me.

For those who saw that view of my reaction to the wedding my apologies. I really was and am more enthusiastic about it all.





















Note: the last four photos above seem to have been in the camera for some time and so were apparently taken well before the wedding - really well before - simply because the features of both the people featured are in such good condition compared with the faces on the participants at the actual wedding. Equally the garden furniture on view is not something that was available at the site of the wedding. Just a thought, but for the sake of accuracy I think it is necessary to mention this.

Nice photos and deserving of publication, but not really part of the wedding series in my view.

2 comments:

DLR said...

Beautifil pictures Peter ... and congratulations to both of you :-)

LazKat said...

Peter - that's right. The last three photos were taken a while ago. They were taken at Yarralumla nursery. I added them only because I could not recall giving them to you in the past. I don't recall if I added the dates to the files but I can always supply you with that information.