Friday, May 06, 2005

Pope Mobile sells for over 310,000 Euros

I simply love novelty acts which appear on E bay. A piece of cereal which appeared to have the face (supposedly) of Jesus Christ on it and now a pope mobile which was never driven by the Pope have sold on the Internet.

I have no problem with the people who sell such items - I mean to say if someone is stupid enough to buy things like that why should someone else not make money?

What gets me are the people who buy these items!

It's just like the scam that has been going on about Toby the rabbit. Two college kids have managed to raise in excess of US$28,000 by showing a picture of this cute little rabbit on the Internet and saying that unless people paid money they would eat it.

So what I say, rabbit's are either considered as pets, pests or food. Good on the college kids for trying it on. But who are the idiots who would pay good money to try and keep this cute little bunny alive?

No comments: