Tuesday, September 12, 2006

360 Degree Feed Back

It just seems to me that this cartoon summarises what I feel about 360 degree feedback in performance appraisal.

Talk about being threatened!

I do not know how many people have had the opportunity to participate or more usually been FORCED to participate in performance appraisal one element of which can include 360 degree feedback.

What I do know is that people who have been subjected to performance appraisal processes have mixed views about their propriety and usefulness.

If you are interested in at least one point of view why not explore the contents of some my thoughts on the subject at Garpets Goodies. You will find the link in the side bar!

Then again you could always look at: 360 Degree Assessment: A Beginners Guide to Assessment

No comments: