Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Out with the Old and in with the New

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Hanukkah!

Here is a quick greeting and best wishes to you all. I hope that Santa brings you what you wish for, although some recent correspondence (thanks George) would have me believe that if he was answering his correspondence himself rather than having it done via the propaganda machine, it might, just might, result in some more interesting messages.
For example:


Dear Santa,
I wood like a cool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer
yer Frend, BiLLy

Dear Billy,
Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care. How about I send you a book so you can learn to read and write? I'm giving your older brother the space ranger. At least HE can spell!
Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl all year, and the only thing I ask for is peace and joy in the world for everybody!
Love, Sarah

Dear Sarah,
Your parents smoked pot when they had you, didn't they?
Santa

Dear Santa,
What do you do the other 364 days of the year? Are you busy making toys?
Your friend,
Thomas

Dear Thomas,
Are you kidding? All the toys are made in China. I outsourced and got a life. Hey, you wanted to know.
Santa

Dear Santa,
Do you see us when we're sleeping, do you really know when we're awake, like in the song?
Love, Jessica

Dear Jessica,
Are you really that gullible or are you just blond? Good luck in whatever you do. I'm skipping your house this year.
Santa

Dear Santa,
I really really want a puppy this year. Please please please PLEASE PLEASE could I have one?
Timmy

Timmy,
That whiny begging stuff may work with your parents, but it doesn't work with me. You're getting a sweater again.
Santa

No comments: