Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Canberra & district walks.

I would just like to introduce my readers a new blog by another Peter otherwise known as Snusher. The blog is

Canberra & district walks.

If you are an inveterate bush walker as Peter is, then you will get excellent outcomes from his blog.

Since he has just started, it is not possible to say how frequently you will need to visit the site to get maximum value, because the frequency of his contributions are also an unknown at this point. You can of course write to him by making comments to his blog seeking different formats, more information, less information, greater frequency, and so on. I guess that the more people that he finds who read his blog and are willing to participate, for example by writing about their own bush walks or actually seeking to go walking with him the more enjoyable the process will be for everyone.

Personally I wish Peter all the best in his new endeavour and hope that both he and all of you out there who read my blog and are interested in bush walking can benefit from a collaboration.

I have written to Peter on the subject and also about the bush walking club in Canberra so I hope that my contribution here will not regarded as a nuisance but rather as assistance.

No comments: