Friday, February 04, 2005

Who would have thought 2 . . .

While on this theme, has anyone got an explanation for the amazing weather in Australia these days. We are in the middle of our SUMMER here and it was 34 degrees Celsius one day and then the next it was SNOWING in the mountains and the temperature was a windy, wet 8 degrees Celsius the next!

I simply could not believe it. For the first time in something like 50 years I had to get into my winter woollies and actually contemplated turning on the heating in the middle of an Australian summer.

The world is going to hell in a hand basket and I suspect it is all the fault of those organisations that have warmed the earth with their pollutants, buggered up our ozone layer and in other ways managed to change the earth's climate!

I am happy to be convinced it was a 'coincidence' however if anyone has any EVIDENCE!

No comments: