Sunday, April 17, 2005

The very final word on my outages

I have been able to find a young computer expert who has shown me the error of my ways. While I was tearing my hair out and unable to log on and manage my Internet connections within a day he found that my modem was suddenly unable to function well thanks to Microsoft's SP2 package. He found a new driver and suddenly all is well with the modem and I am once again able to log on to the net and stay logged on.

He then proceeded to add value by examining the computer for other possible bugs and issues and found a litany of issues which he then proceeded to fix to the best ability of the equipment I have available.

This is what I call service! I was absolutely delighted to part with my money for a job well done.

Well done Romi! Thank you

No comments: