Thursday, March 03, 2005

Spring Cleaning!

Well it would be if we were in the northern hemisphere!

I don't know what you are doing today but my day is going to be filled with getting rid of old and unwanted clutter and finally cleaning out those trays that hold bills, correspondence and other paper detritus.

In short, today is not one where I would like to encounter anyone.

If it is early in the morning then I will resent them because they are tempting me to defer yet once again this unpleasant task. If they catch me later in the day when I am foul tempered from having had to do boring chores then I am likely to be most unpleasant to them and will have to spend months apologising and gaining forgiveness.

It is amazing how having to do chores brings out the worst in some people!

I know this is what happens to me. So be kind to yourselves and leave me alone for today - I will be my more pleasant self in the morning.

No comments: